Well some of you might know I have been taking a touring hiatus for quite some time now. To do anything well in life I feel sometimes you just have to step away from it for awhile. I took this as an opportunity to work on my health through yoga and eating better. I have also been writing again! I’m feeling recharged and ready to hit the road!
-Photography by Aaron Bowen
- 5-12-17 – Des Moines IA – The Gas Lamp
- 5-13-17 – Ames IA – DG’s Tap House
- 5-19-17 – Jefferson City MO – The Mission
- 5-24-17 – Warrensburg MO – The Bay (DOOM BLUES)
- 5-27-17 – Columbia MO – The Station House (Noon)
- 6-2-17 – Brown County IN – Muddy Roots Spring Weekender
- 6-8-17 – Montreal Canada – Montreal International Blues Festival
- 6-10-17 – Chester VT – The Pizza Stone
- 6-11-17 – Portsmouth RI – Greenvale Vineyards 2-5pm
- 6-13-17 – Putnam CT – The Stomping Ground
- 6-14-17 – Providence RI – Aurora
- 6-15-17 – Southbridge MA – Starlite
- 6-16-17 – NYC – The Bowery Electric
- 6-23-17 – Beckley WV – Sir Walters Tavern
For times and directions you can go to the top of my website and just click on the show you want to go to!
Thank you all for your continued support over the years for the Whoaman. I’ll see you out there!
Photography by Amdo Photo – Blues Rules Festival Switzerland 2016